Our team of experienced recruiters are here to assist you with your staffing needs. We understand that finding the right talent for your organization can be a daunting task, but we’re here to help make the process smooth and successful.
We offer a variety of recruiting services to fit your unique needs. Whether you’re looking to fill a single position or build an entire team, we have the expertise and resources to help you find the best candidates for the job.
Our recruiters carefully review resumes, conduct phone screens, and assess candidates’ skills and qualifications to ensure they meet your criteria.
We utilize a variety of methods to identify and attract top talent for your organization, including job boards, social media, and networking events where applicable. Our team will work with you to understand your requirements and preferences to ensure we find the right fit for your organization in the most time efficient and effective way.
We provide you with a shortlist of qualified candidates for your review and feedback. We’ll work with you to schedule interviews and manage the hiring process.
At MJL Recruiting & Consulting, we understand that each company is unique and faces different hiring challenges in their quest to be their best and acquire the talent that will take them there in the most efficient time frame possible.
By pursuing the retained search strategy, it allows me to put all of my time and effort into crafting the right plan that will bring you the right candidate(s) for your company in the shortest time frame possible. Your search will be my number 1 priority and where I spend the bulk of my time finding and selling the best talent on your company and opening.
At the beginning of this process, I will also provide you market data on how many of this type of candidate exist, where they are and how we can go about getting them to come to your company. For the retained search option, a minimum of 50% of the recruiting placement fee will be due at commencement of the project – with the other half being due upon placement. This amount will vary depending on the number of hires you need to make – which is similar to the contingency recruiting option below.
- It is our number one priority and has our full attention and expertise behind it
- Turn around time is very short – 1-2 weeks before the first batch of qualified candidates are on your desk to review, along with my notes on the candidate and why I think they’re the best fit for your open position
- Complete market insights for how many people are in the pool, where they sit, and how easy it will be to get them to come work for your company
This is a try before you buy type of option. In the contingency recruiting option, you don’t pay until we find a candidate that you want to hire, and they work a specified number of days. So, no hire = no fee. Our standard guarantee/assurance period is 45 days. If the candidate you decide to hire leaves in those 45 days, you don’t pay until/if we find a suitable candidate to replace the one who left and they work for your company for 45 days. Contingency can be exclusive or non-exclusive. Exclusive means that only we are working on filling this opening for you. Non-exclusive means you have multiple companies/agencies working to fill this role for you.
- No hire = no fee
- We put our money where our mouth is and you don’t pay until we deliver what you need
- You reduce your fixed and upfront recruiting expenses while finding the best available talent in the market
- Assurance of a guarantee period so you’re not paying for something you no longer have
- Longer time to fill
- Lower priority than a retained search option
- Less focus on filling these roles
- No market insights data
- Dependent on number of hires you need to make
- Assurance/guarantee period
- First year base salary
- Payment plan/schedule